you should already know about him


Mad Child of Swollen Members.
these guys are the best thing i have ever heard. i remember the first time i heard them and this was when i was listening to rock and punk. (yeah i had a punk phase.)
i heard them and was instantly turned onto hip hop...not rap. i went out and bought all their cd's and digital merch i could find on them...but ..sadlyt it was all stolen..
but these dudes are real lyrical which is what hip hop is really all about. though i will say, i followed them since they were just getting big in Canada..and then Moka Only joined the group...i stopped following them because i felt they became whack after Moka Only. but from what i hear Mad Child (my favorite member of Swollen) is releasing a Solo Album in 2008! yesss!
just a couple of my favorite tracks are
"kiling spree" which is the sickest by far
"ventilate" in this one they're going off on each other!
"lady venom" such a sick and different beat
"breathe" with nelly furtado!
"bring it home" with whack ass Moka Only
and a bunch of other ones...but those are a few for you to get started on some research!
i wont type out all of their info here..so read their wikipedia page.
Swollen Members Wikipedia Page

and check out their myspace as well.
Swollen Members MySpace
Mad Child's MySpace

and i found Mad Child's new Solo Album cover on SwollenMembers.com








 

4 things were said about this post.:

  1. Jonny said,

    You have a really interesting blog.
    I'm Jonny by the way.
    I came across your blog while browsing.
    I really enjoy it.
    Well feel free to read/comment my posts.
    I'd greatly appreciate it.
    :]

    on July 10, 2008 at 2:53 AM  


  2. thanks man!
    appreciate that a lot!
    added your link to mine too

    on July 10, 2008 at 3:03 AM  


  3. Aspen_Snow04 said,

    Did you listen to "freedom" and "Wake up?" Wake up is the one he did at their show. Freedom is the latest.

    Also, that dickhead song makes me laugh my ass off.

    I'll put em' on my next shipment! =)

    on July 10, 2008 at 8:19 AM  


  4. i did!
    Wake Up is so sick..and freedom is dope too

    on July 10, 2008 at 10:23 AM