pretty much just an update


i had a chance to see Step Brothers tonight...it wasn't that bad.
it was really funny and random at some parts..
i wont give the movie away but tell me why you see Will Ferrell's balls?
but it was pretty good...slow at some parts...but funny! go see it!

and real quick..a few people have asked me about my relationship with Matt at xWEDx.
well, frankly i don't have a problem with the guy. i check his blog more than i check my own and other websites. mainly because i don't wanna surf the net by sifting through all the other crap at hypebeast, the feed at the hundreds...also i see new info on rogue status and famous from there as well.
overall he's a cool dude..i just didn't appreciate some of his actions...but that's all in the past.
because you see..if i want to be successful with web-design and possibly some shirts..i'll need people that will help me out. i can't put my name out there by myself (well i'm sure i could but it'd be hard..) so i need people like Lisa and Matt and everybody else who checks my blog often and support my work even when i'm lazy.
so to all the people that are there for me...thank you!

 

0 things were said about this post.: