who would have known?


who would have known i can actually play soccer?
i was invited to play today with a couple friends, and i just figured it would be "messing around" soccer.
oh no..
it was teams of 4 or 5 play 8 minute rounds.
i was there atleast 3 hours in the mid-day southern california heat.
i have never been so sweaty and out of breath before.
it's actually really competitive...and i will be the first to admit that i fell on my ass at least 10 times.
and i played on a team with girls...the only guy on the team.
i'm just surprised i still got it.....somewhat..
overall..my feet are KILLING ME and i didn't do that bad.
and you just might be seeing more posts about soccer.

just a quick image for those who were curious.


I'M STILL A LAKER FAN...no matter what.


 

2 things were said about this post.:

  1. Aspen_Snow04 said,

    Glad to see you aren't giving up on your Lakers.

    Hell, i've been a Bengals fan since I was 5 or 6 and I still haven't EVER considered giving up on them.

    Oh and thanks for the comment. I was trippin' pretty hard at what happened. I just kept saying "Where the fuck do I live?" Whatever. People suck. haha I'm sure you understand where i'm coming from.

    They just hatin'.

    on June 21, 2008 at 7:41 AM  


  2. damn dude. u lost a lot of weight. have you been doing drugs?

    on June 23, 2008 at 2:01 AM