is this what verizon sends their techs out to do?


you are looking at this image correctly.
this is a Verzion Technician at my house
eh em..at 8:30 AM
i haven't woke up at 8:30 since high school...that's some bullshit.

i came inside my room...or "destruktive art office/camp/headquarters/showroom/warehouse"...?
and i find him on the phone to ANOTHER VERIZON TECHNICIAN about my problem.
AND PLAYING SOLITARE!

come to find out..Verzion's Billing Office only partially turned my service back on.
so, after an hour and 15 minutes later...after speaking to 2 different reps and a supervisor (and threatening to cancel my service..) my internet is up and running again.
BUT THEY NEED TO SEND ANOTHER TECHNICIAN TO TOTALLY FIX MY PROBLEM.

and so...this is my life.


 

0 things were said about this post.: