Let Me Tell You Something


this is for the few people that check this that want to know. i'm back on my shit. you'll be seeing tons of work coming sooner than you think. if time permits...Destruktiveart.com will be up SOON. the shirts that i wish to make...you have not seen yet.
only few people have seen these, and no i will NOT show you.

the two biggest pieces that i put up...were jacked.
the flashing lights idea...i'm content with that. i'll give respect where respect is due..
"great minds think alike.."

but as far as the Marilyn piece..
let me tell you all something..the Marilyn piece was something i did messing around in Photoshop..the bandana I obviously did not make...IE: crooks and castles?
but the whole Marilyn Bandana idea was a clean idea in my opinion.
but incase nobody knew....
187 INC..i'm not blind...i see you.
IT ISN'T OVER.
believe me.


and some of you may also may notice that i am not on the xWEDx blog anymore.
let's just keep it like this, shall we?
somethings were said and the truth came out.
this by far is not an apology..this is just being real and being a man.
i'm keeping his link on my page for the simple fact that i am being the bigger man in the situation. respect is still there...i've helped you and you've helped me...and apparently if friends can't tell the truth and be honest with their feelings to one another...then we aren't friends.

but i still will show respect for what you're doing...
even if my opinion of you has changed...
with or without me. just remember who helped you..believe it or not.
thank you.

EXPECT ART SOON, BELIEVE THAT.

 

0 things were said about this post.: