Two New Designs

I usually don't post my work when it comes to web-designs, but since these are for Destruktive Art, I figured I would let you all who check my blog see what I'm doing. The point of this post is that I want you all to leave a little feedback on these 2 designs. Maybe what I should change, add, subtract, or re-do? Let me know! I wont be mad so be honest!
(Click the image to make the design the actual size.)

The first one I did a while ago, maybe a few months ago. And yes, the banner was originally for this design, but I decided to use it for the blog. But I fried my old computer (don't ask how) and lost the original PSD of this design. So all I have is this JPEG of it. I can always recreate it if I were to use it.


This one I just recently made, still rough in the works. I know I need to atleast tune down the star-burst brightness a little bit next to the Destruktive Art logo. But let me know, what do you think?

 

0 things were said about this post.: