shedding some light...

Daniel,

For what it's worth, I have never in my life seen that shirt you did. If
you look through my portfolio, you'll see that a huge amount of what I
do is based around color and light and it is typically what I am
approached and hired for by clients. Burton's direction to me was "light
camo" - they wanted something with smoke, lights, and colors. A simple
pattern that they could take and build into wearable pieces.

I understand where you're coming from, however, and I just want to be
sure I am 100% clear that I never would steal an idea or design from
someone else in any manner, especially such a blatant one as you've
implied.

I have no idea when you created that shirt or what it was made for, but
regardless, I can assure you it is purely coincidence

You're welcome to post this email to your blog as well if you'd like.

Respectfully,

Chuck



 

3 things were said about this post.:

  1. Aspen_Snow04 said,

    I'm guessing that's a no on the large.

    Sorry man.

    on March 19, 2008 at 7:49 PM  


  2. Unknown said,

    gayness

    on March 20, 2008 at 12:31 AM  


  3. This is insane man.

    on March 26, 2008 at 10:06 AM